Would you like free farrier visits for the year? This is just one of the equestrian prizes on offer in Harry Hall’s latest prize giveaway.
The company’s Dream Ticket campaign launched on 3 March and includes some enticing offerings for riders shopping online.
This month Harry Hall will also be doubling donations its donations to its three Charity Partners, Hope Pastures, The Gambia Horse and Donkey Trust and World Horse Welfare.
Customers shopping with the company in March could win one of the following:
- A UVEX Suxxeed Flash Hat
- A riding holiday for two people and their horses
- An Equissage Pulse Therapy Pad and carry bag
- A year’s worth of farrier fees*
- Flying Changes customised Charlotte or Cameron competition jacket
Throughout March anyone placing a qualifying order (see below) with Harry Hall will be entered automatically into the Dream Ticket campaign.
“We want some lucky customers to enjoy leg-ups and luxuries while supporting the Harry Hall Charity Partners,” said Liz Hopper CEO of Harry Hall International Limited.
Win throughout March
Once a qualifying order has been placed, a customer will receive a unique Dream Ticket number by email. Every qualifying order will generate a Dream Ticket, so the more that are placed, the greater the chances of winning.
Prize draws will be made each week during March, visit https://harryhall.com/dream-ticket-giveaway for full details.
Orders for £20 or more (excluding Insurance or Harry Hall One Club membership) placed between 3 and 30 March will automatically be entered into the competition.
The prizes will be allocated as follows:
- Shop between 3 and 9 March: UVEX Suxxeed Flash Riding Hat
- Shop between 3 and 16 March: Cholsey Farm Riding Holiday
- Shop between 3 and 23 March: Equissage Pulse Therapy Pad with a carry bag
- Shop between 3 and 30 March: Two winners will each win either a year’s worth of farrier fees worth £850 (the funds will be paid directly into your bank account), or a Flying Changes customised Charlotte or Cameron Jacket