The June issue of Your Horse Magazine is on sale now.
Free with this month's issue is a DVD with 100 minutes of training with horsemanship pro, Jason Webb.
In this exclusive DVD, Jason explains how to boost a horse's confidence in traffic, how to desensitise a head-shy horse and also shares his foolproof methods for catching, tying up and mounting your horse.
Plus, we meet para dressage triple-gold medallist, Suzanna Hext and celebrate the achievements of some of the most inspiring female equestrians.
In Better Riding
- Cross-country school with confidence - how to give every session focus
- Want to know how to turn on the forehand? Follow our tips to get it right
- Mary King explains the grids you can use for the perfect 30-minute workout
- Showjumping coach Jemma Whitlam reveals how to say goodbye to refusals
- Get in balance with your horse - we explain how your hip position can control your horse's step
In Horse Care
- How to enhance your bond with your horse - from the ground
- How much longer will your wormer be effective for? We explain all about wormer resistance and what you can do to protect your horse
- We reveal how making a few simple changes can create a more relaxed horse
- Too heavy for your horse? The latest findings on the real impact that your weight has on your horse
In the Gear Guide
- We put cooler rugs to the test and reveal the ones that dry most effectively
- On the hunt for a new riding hat? Check out our buyer's guide before you part with your pennies
- Competition season is upon us, so we've picked our favourite competition jackets
- We reveal just how your saddle influences you as a rider
The winners of our #YHGoalGetter competition are revealed and...
WIN A VIP day at Bolesworth International
WIN A Collegiate GP saddle
WIN Charlotte Dujardin's autobiography
WIN Clothing, grooming kits and more!
Don’t miss the latest issue of Your Horse Magazine, jam-packed with training and veterinary advice, horse-care tips and the latest equestrian products available on shop shelves, on sale now. Find out what’s in the latest issue here.