- Spencer Wilton talks to us about his new base in the Cotswolds and Tokoyo 2021
- Expert advice on schooling a hot, tense horse
- Enjoy hacking and meet wildlife with confidence
- How straightness is the key to unlocking your horse’s true paces
November issue of Your Horse on sale now.
Don’t miss it!
Owning a horse comes with many ups and downs, and you may feel that you’re not quite ready for this full commitment. Have you considered the option of loaning or sharing?
We help you learn a bit more about these two options and whether this could be your way to having your own horse.
In Your Horse’s Training:
- Bend and flexion – what’s the difference and why they are important.
- Improving straightness to create the wow factor in his paces.
- Gridwork has so many benefits. We help you get started.
- Master sitting trot.
- Exercises to help a tense horse to relax.
In Horse Care:
- Dealing with ulcers. How one rehabilitation centre helps horses with this condition.
- Understand the impact of too much sugar can have on your horse’s health.
- Healthy heart. Discover how this vital organ works and what happens when things go wrong.
- Vet notes – navicular syndrome.
- The latest new products available
- The big test – Hi-Vis for you and your horse
- On Trend – 6 of the best gilets for autumn
- Buyer’s guide – clippers
- First look – Is Formahoof the future of hoof care?
- Ask the experts advice on introducing a new horse to an established herd safely, age-related feeding advice, rugging your horse and how to tackle gates and riding over bridges out hacking.
And don’t forget our great competitions:
- Win amazing prizes from Uvex!
- Win a riding coat
- Win grooming products
- Win boredom busting treats