- Everything you need to know about equine insurance
- Your Horse Live 2019 preview
- How keeping your horse more naturally could improve his health and happiness
- Pre-show tune up for competition success
November issue of Your Horse on sale now.
Don’t miss it!
We all love caring for our horses, however, have you ever considered that the way you keep your horse may be having an effect on his health? Could we actually be over-rugging, over-feeding and over-stabling? Find out more about this sometimes controversial issue.
Plus, with Your Horse Live 2019 on the horizon, we’ve put together a preview of our must-see star-studded line-up. If you haven’t got your tickets yet then make sure you don’t miss out. We’ve jam-packed all three days with masterclasses, evening performances, demonstrations and performances that will have you on the edge of your seat. You can also shop till you drop for must-have equine goodies.
Get your copy today!
· We talk dressage with entrepreneur and The Apprentice runner-up Luisa Zissmanand find out more about her family of horses and training to be a jockey.
· In Your Horse challenges you this month, we learn all aboutthe Russian sport of Dzhigitovka, which combines Cossack riding tricks as a real test of equestrianism.
· We interview Your Horse Live show director Emma Bedford and find out about the big build-up to the show and what it takes to pull together.
In Your Horse’s Training
· How to stop your horse from rearing and how to sit it if he does.
· Three exercises to get your horse suppler.
· Perfect your position with Gemma Tattersall.
· Boost your jumping confidence with a pre-competition workout.
In Horse Care:
· Helping your horse to cope with separation anxiety.
· Top clipping tips to achieve a smart, sharp-looking finish.
· How your horse’s tendons work.
· Why it’s important to worm your horse through the winter months.
· What’s new on the market.
· The big test – which lightweight jackets pass the waterproof test?
· On trend – bitless bridles.
· Buyers guide to mucking out tools.
· Trailer tips – how to reverse with ease.
· Getting the work/home/horses balance right – Your Horse Live’s event sales manager lets us in on her horsey routine.
· Ask the experts – we get your questions on cross-country, insurance, photoshoots and endurance riding answered.
And don’t forget our fabulous competitions:
WIN A lesson with showjumper Holly Smith.
WIN An Animalife survival pack.
WIN A tub of Equitop Myoplast muscle supplement.
WIN A set of coveralls from 3 Donkeys.
WIN A Likit boredom busting bundle.