- Lucinda Green masterclass
- 6 position perfecting exercises for complete confidence
- Charlotte Dujardin’s training secrets
- Cutting-edge technology to help your horse
March issue of Your Horse on sale now.
Don’t miss it!
It’s the start of a new year — a great excuse for trying out new things with your horse and focusing on improving aspects of your riding.
Perhaps you’d like to perfect your position in the saddle, have always wanted to take your horse on holiday, or want to refresh your management techniques? We have all these topics and more covered in this issue.
Plus we have expert advice from equestrian legends Lucinda Green and Charlotte Dujardin, and in gear a focus on modern technology and how these cutting-edge products can help your horse be healthier and happier.
Whatever your aspirations for 2020, Your Horse magazine will continue to inspire and motivate you and, above all, help you have fun with your horse.
Get your copy today!
· We talk to celebrity photographer Lucy Sewill about the highlights of her star-studded career, how she copes living with Cushing’s disease and her love of horses.
· In Your Horse challenges you this month, we highlight the benefits of riding in the snow.
· We interview former event rider Lottie Prentice Goldstone about her fight back from sepis.
In Your Horse’s Training
· Lucinda Green helps us become speed machines with her XC schooling solutions.
· Improve your schooling skills with top tips and advice from Charlotte Dujardin.
· Stay in the saddle by achieving better balance and desensitising your horse.
· Take control of your horse’s shoulders when jumping.
· Boost your riding confidence with position techniques from Russell Guire.
· How visualisation can improve your mental health and riding performance.
In Horse Care:
· What we can learn from semi-feral ponies to boost our own horses’ health and wellbeing.
· Vet Sue Dyson explains what certain behaviours signify and how they can help you recognise pain.
· All about lymphangitis.
· What cold-backed means and how to manage it.
· Keep your golden oldie in tip-top shape.
· What’s new on the market.
· The big test – mediumweight turnout rugs.
· On trend – wellington boots.
· Buyers guide to heated clothing.
· Modern technology – cutting edge production
· Getting the work/home/horses balance right – the veterinary nurse clocking up miles for #Hack1000Miles with her ex-racehorse.
· Ask the experts – we get your questions on riding clubs, horse boarding, bedding and rider biomechanics answered.
· Learn about the valuable work SPANA does for horses in need.
And don’t forget our fabulous competitions:
WIN A Horslyx Respiratory Balancer plus Horslyx Holder.
WIN A bag of British Horse Feed’s original Speedi-Beet.
WIN Two bags of Bailey’s Ease & Excel.
WIN A Weatherbeeta ComFiTec Ultra Cozi Detach-A-Neck heavyweight turnout rug.