Take your pick of these beauties - a selection of modern and stylish riding hats offering the very best protection.
1. Charles Owen Ayr8 leather look
The Ayr8 leather look offers a modern style of helmet. The front and rear ventilation slots are covered in breathable mesh and a GRpx harness (special grippers) for a secure fit is covered in soft leather for a great look.
- Colours Black, black/silver, black/gold, navy, navy/silver, brown, brown/gold, charcoal/black
- Standards: Kitemarked to PAS015-2011 and VG1 01.040 2014-12, Certified by SEI to ASTM F1163
- Price From £185.60
2. The Harry Hall Legend
This hat has a micro fibre suede covering and front ventilation. The padded inner lining is breathable to help keep you comfortable when you’re riding.
- Colours Black, brown, grey/black, grey/pink/grey, navy, cobalt
- Standards Kitemarked to PAS015-2011
- Price £77
3. Champion Ventair helmet
TheVentair Deluxe Jockey Helmet is extremely lightweight and comfortable, whilst offering outstanding protection. It features a ventilated airflow system to help keep your head cool.
- Colours Black, pink, navy, silver
- Standards Kitemarked and approved to PAS015 and complies with VG 1. 01 040 2014-12
- Price From £92
4. Gatehouse Challenger Riding Helmet
This hat, new to the Gatehouse range, provides great ventilation and features a removable and washable lining for comfort and hygiene.
- Colours Black, navy
- Standards Snell E2001, PAS015 and the Kitemark
- Price From £230
5. uvex Exxential helmet
This extremely lightweight helmet features the uvex IAS 3D fitting system that enables you to adjust the fit to any shape of head. It also has a moisture wicking, removeable and washable liner while the clever ventilation system draws air over the top of your head helping you to stay cool. It also has a one click monomatic harness which can be fastened and unfastened using just one hand.
- Standards Kitemarked by BSI to VG1
- Price £99.95
6. RH - Velvet Riding Hat
A traditional looking velvet hat with Coolmax lining for comfort. This hat has a leather harness making smart enough for competition, and a leather pad at the back of the hat for added security and comfort.
- Colours Black, brown, green, grey, navy
- Standards PAS015 and the BSI Kite mark
- Price £195
7. OneK Defender
A modern looking riding hat with a removable, washable liners that are available in a number of sizes to give you the best possible fit. This helmet is fully ventilated via stainless steel mesh vents on the sides, back and front for cooling airflow.
- Colours Navy, black
- Standards PAS015, kitemark VG1
- Price £195
For more products, reviews and gear advice CLICK HERE