The RSPCA has released a video, showing how you can create a boredom buster for your horse.
All you’ll need is a strong piece of rope, a screwdriver, two apples, two swedes, two bananas and a couple of carrots.
How to make a boredom buster for your horse:
- Using the screwdriver, bore a hole through the apples and swedes
- Tie a secure knot in the end of your rope
- Thread your apples and swedes onto the rope
- Tie your carrots and bananas onto your rope
- Once complete, make a loop at the end of the rope
- Tie in your field for your horse to enjoy