FREE 48-PAGE GUIDE!
With our July issue, you get a free bonus - Perfect Partners, which has all the help and advice you need to buy a horse with no hassle. Find out if you should buy a mare or gelding, how to read the adverts and decipher what the seller is and isn’t saying, where to buy, count the true cost, look at livery choice, explore what breed might suit you best and find out how other readers fared in their quest to find their dream horse. Don't start looking till you've seen this.
As always, Your Horse magazine is packed full of advice, inspiration, reader stories, vet care and loads more. We’ve rounded up some fantastic experts, riders and trainers to bring you top class advice and the latest thinking and developments in the equine world. Whatever you do with your horse, or even if you don’t even have a horse (yet), we can guarantee you’ll find something interesting and useful amongst this little lot.
In Better Riding:
· Lunge lesson – improve your position with help from Russell Guire
· Want to ride a walk pirouette? Learn how with Elizabeth Allen
· Find the right lines with Willa Newton’s easy jumping exercises
· Sophie Wells shows us how to develop better rhythm
· Learn how to ride a jump off – fast!
· Tackle ditches with confidence
In Horse Care:
· Take a look at how horses communicate
· Is garlic an equine superfood?
· Vet care – how to treat heat stress
· Is your bridle causing damage?
· Know what makes your horse’s heart tick
· Competition shirts on test
· On trend – leather riding boots
· Buyer’s guide to saddlecloths
· Be a safe horsebox driver
· Interview with jockey Guy Disney
· Why now is the time to join a riding club
· Ask the experts – massage, grooming, hoof problems and feeding advice
· Lots of prizes up for grabs including a trip to the Horse of The Year Show
· News reader Alistair Campbell spills the beans on why he loves horses