The 2019/20 Petplan Equine Area Festival season is a very special one for Petplan Equine, as it marks the 20th year of Petplan Equine’s sponsorship of this iconic British Dressage series.
The Petplan Equine Area Festivals is the largest competition in the British Dressage portfolio with more than a third of all members at Preliminary to Intermediate II level.
As part of the 20th anniversary celebrations, Petplan Equine has launched the Petplan Equine Area Festival Awards. These very special awards have been designed to recognise the hard work and endeavour that grassroots competitors and their support teams put in to take part in the much-loved Area Festivals.
Do you or someone you know have an interesting or inspiring story about your Area Festival journey? Petplan Equine want to hear about it!
To take part and nominate your friends, family or yourself, click here.
The award categories are:
· Inspirational star of the series – do you have a particularly interesting qualification story?
· Surprise star of the series – is there something different about your horse or dressage partnership?
· Support star of the series – have you got a special supporter you couldn’t be without?
· Progressive star of the series–have you worked your way up through the levels?
· Perseverance star of the series – have you had to overcome any significant obstacles on your Area Festival journey?
There will also be an opportunity to nominate for the awards at every Area Festival.
Kate Hopkins, marketing consultant at Petplan Equine commented, “It seemed fitting in our 20th anniversary year to celebrate the people who make the Petplan Equine Area Festivals what they are and that is the riders, horses and helpers who take part. Over the years we have heard some quite extraordinary stories from competitors.”
Entries are now live and close on Sunday, 1 September. You can find full T&Cs here.
Further information about the Petplan Equine Area Festivals is available from the Petplan Equine website.