British Showjumping has announced that SEIB Insurance Brokers, will be continuing their fourth consecutive year of support for the British Showjumping Winter Novice Championships.
A popular show jumping series, the SEIB Winter Novice Championship is made up of 12 national qualifying rounds which are held before the Championship Final, which takes place at the Longines Royal International Horse Show at Hickstead (25 – 30 July 2017).
“SEIB is delighted to support British Showjumping once again with this super competition. We like to support up and coming combinations and this novice series meets our aim beautifully. It is particularly exciting as competitors have the opportunity to compete indoors all winter with the hope of getting an opportunity to jump in the fabulous international arena at Hickstead next summer,” said Marketing Manager at SEIB, Nicolina MacKenzie.
SEIB Winter Novice Championship Qualifiers 2016/2017
* Northcote Stud, Lancashire - 30th September – 2nd October 2016
* Crofton Manor Equestrian Centre, Hampshire - 28th – 30th October 2016
* Scottish National Equestrian Centre, West Lothian - 10th December 2016
* The College Equestrian Centre, Keysoe, Bedfordshire - 6th – 8th January 2017
* Blue Barn Equestrian Centre, Kent - 22nd January 2017
* Richmond Equestrian Centre, North Yorkshire - 28th – 29th January 2017
* South View Equestrian Centre, Cheshire - 17th – 19th February 2017
* Solihull Riding Club, West Midlands - 25th February 2017
* Bishop Burton College, East Yorkshire - 3rd – 5th March 2017
* Hartpury College, Gloucestershire - 11th – 12th March 2017
* Morris Equestrian Centre, Ayrshire - 17th – 19th March 2017
* Royal International Horse Show, West Sussex - 25th – 30th July 2017