Rejoice horse owners for the spring issue of Your Horse 2018 is finally here!
This month's issue is a corker - jam-packed with fun riding ideas and training tips for you and your equine friend to try.
To kick things off, we've got an amazing prize package for two lucky readers to win. We've teamed up with Dodson & Horrell to bring you our exclusive Goal Getter competition.
Two readers will win the ultimate training prize (training, gear and expert advice) to help make your eventing, showjumping or dressage dreams come true! Check out pg 56 for more details.
Dressage star Charlotte Dujardin reveals her secret tools for improving your horse's way of going, training wizard Richard Maxwell shows you how to put a stop to spooking and we finally reveal the lucky person who'll be driving away in our Win a Horsebox Equi-trek Sonic!
We also meet the professor behind the novel treatment that's saving the lives of foals all over the world and explain how you can get online and become an equestrian blogger.
In Better Riding
- Event rider Sam Griffiths explains how to chill out a horse horse
- Dressage trainer Vikki Hayton reveals how to reset your riding with her easy problem solvers
- Nikki Crisp shows you how to achieve a consistent contact in just four easy steps
- The team from Collective Equestrian explain the perfect stretching session for your horse
In Horse Care
- Feel like he's eating your money? We reveal simple ways to slash your horse's feed bill
- Our wound-care special will prepare you for when injury strikes
- Concerned about cataracts? Our vet expert explains all you need to know
- Herbs that heal - we reveal the medicinal plants that could help boost your horse's wellbeing
In the Gear Guide
- A grooming kit worth £400 - but is it worth it? We take a look at this luxury set
- Our team of testers have put over-trousers through their paces. We reveal which pair came out on top at keeping us warm and dry
- Looking for a pair of new stirrups? Make sure you check out our buyer's guide before hitting the shops
- Splashing out on new gear can be expensive, so make your equipment last longer with our savvy kit care guide
As if that little lot wasn't enough, we've also got some fab prizes up for grabs this month, including:
- A day out at Chatsworth Horse Trials
- Top-notch grooming essentials
- Shell coats, Back on Track products, riding shirts and more!
Don’t miss the latest issue of Your Horse Magazine, jam-packed with training and veterinary advice, horse-care tips and the latest equestrian products available on shop shelves, on sale now