With the September issue of Your Horse magazine, collect your FREE 'How to' picture guides for perfect quarter marks, read our big bitting guide and take tips from Piggy French to develop your horse's rhythm and balance.
We also visit the RDA to meet the amazing people behind the charity, plus we share top tips on how to become an equestrian writer.
In Better Riding
- Give nerves the boot and crack the cross-country in our latest edition of Confidence Club
- Jessica Mendoza explains three exercises you can do with an upright fence
- Dressage rider Amy Woodhead shows you how to conquer contact evasions
- Stop your horse jogging once and for all with tips from Bobby Hayler
Plus, we reveal the five things you should do every time you ride...
In Horse Care
- Jason Webb explains nine ways to stop napping instantly
- We reveal the six simple ways to make your horse happy and lift his spirits
- Experts advice for keeping your golden oldie healthy and happy for life
Plus, what is equine asthma and does your horse have it? Our vet explains...
In Gear Guide
- Have flies got your horse in a spin? Fear not, we've put fly rugs and repellents to the test
- We give you the low down in our buyer's guide for hoof care products
- Find yourself the right support with our pick of Sports bras in On trend
Plus, we show case the latest gear including a simple mitt that makes drying your horse super easy...
- Your chance to win a LubrySin HA joint supplement worth £399.95
- Competitions to win fly rugs, chaps, dog food and more!