We're kicking off 2018 in style in this month's issue of Your Horse magazine. If you're struggling with the winter blues, our issue is jam-packed with ideas to get you back on track and feeling inspired.
Event rider Ibby Macpherson share's her go-to exercises for boosting your horse's fitness while out hacking and if you're pinching the pennies after Christmas, read our top tips for reining in your spending and saving cash.
With all that extra money, why not treat yourself to a riding lesson and check out our guide to making every lesson count. With advice from dressage star Spencer Wilton and eventing legend, Caroline Moore, you can't go wrong!
The legend that is Monty Roberts reveals how he's now helping humans, as well as horses and we've also giving away a FREE tack room poster, with advice for how to free a cast horse.
PLUS check out this little lot...
In Better Riding
- We show you how to use poles to boost your horse's suppleness
- Sharpen your skills for cross country, WITHOUT leaving the arena
- Joe and Richard Davison team up to help you perfect your landing
- David Deptford explains how to change leads, Western style!
In Horse Care
- Is she a night-mare? Follow our vet's advice to help soothe your mare's mare-ish hormones
- Our experts reveal how to give your horse's mane a makeover. No more bad hair days!
- Read our advice for keeping your stabled horse fit and well
- We explain all about rain scald - what it is, how to treat it and how to prevent it
- Expert nutritionist Nikki Meggison reveals the equine superfoods that are key to good health
In the Gear Guide
- We put riding tights through their paces in our test
- The latest gear to hit shelves is revealed in 'What's new'
- We explain all you need to know about therapy boots and rugs
- Feeling chilly? Find the perfect gear to layer up and keep warm this winter
WIN a lesson with Roberta Sheffield
WIN a LeTek Saddle
WIN a lesson with Joe Davison
Don’t miss the latest issue of Your Horse Magazine, jam-packed with training and veterinary advice, horse-care tips and the latest equestrian products available on shop shelves, on sale now.