The January issue of Your Horse is here! Inside, don't miss your two free gifts, including a 32-page feed guide and 4 tip cards for improving your horse's manners on the ground.
Sticking with the theme of groundwork, we've also got a special feature that reveals how to enjoy equines on the ground (there's more to your relationship than just riding after all!).
Plus, our fabulous Win a Horse winner Charlotte tells us how she finally found 'the one', we go behind the scenes and reveal what it's like inside dream equestrian properties (maybe one day we'll win the lottery!) and we help you make the most of winter and keep your riding on track.
In Better Riding
- Piggy French explains how to jump clear every time
- David Deptford shows you how to improve your rein back - Western style
- We go to the experts, including Jonty Evans, Willa Newton and Paul Hayler, who answer your most commonly asked questions
- Event rider Sam Griffiths reveals how to boost your jumping accuracy
In Horse Care
- Want to groom your horse like Valegro? God of grooming, Alan Davies, shows you how
- We go to the City of London's Mounted Police Branch to get their spook-proofing exercises
- The debate that rumbles on - to shoe or not to shoe? We give advice on going barefoot
- Our vet expert explains what to do should you suspect colic in your horse
In the Gear Guide
- It's back! Don't miss our HUGE Christmas giveaway for details on how to get your hands on all the products featured in our Christmas gift guide
- Charity Christmas cards - we pick our favorites. Who doesn't love a festive horse at this time of year?
- Our Christmas gift guide - worth over £2,600!
- A riding outfit from Toggi and Champion
- An Equi-Trek Sonic Horsebox
- Riding boots, feed, a cooler and more!