In the December issue of this month's Your Horse magazine we've got four cut out and keep gridwork cards FREE for every reader, our exclusive 2017 Rug Guide PLUS what kind of rider are you? Take our quiz to find out.
We also reveal what happens behind the scenes in amazing equine rescues and we debate a big issue - rider weight. How heavy is too heavy?
In Better Riding
- Show jumper, Jay Halim, helps you make the most of your training when time is of the essence with three Weekday Workouts
- Eventing star, Mary King, explains how to keep fit with her 30-minute workout plan
- David Deptford shows you how to train the Western way in our new series
- Piggy French gives her tops tips for dressage success
- Show jumper, Jessica Mendoza, shows you three ways to spice up skinny fences
In Horse Care
- Is your horse getting enough sleep? Our expert explains all in our feature on equine sleep deprivation
- Keep your horse safe from Atypical Myopathy this autumn with expert vet advice
- We reveal the three biggest threats to horse health in the UK
- Is he feeling a little hoarse? (Sorry!). Understand the different types of cough and how to prevent them all in our special cough clinic
In Ask the Experts
- Driving - how to get started and what to wear
- Feeding - the pros and cons of coconut oil, understanding hay quality and feeding horses before exercise
- Equine sports massage - when to call an equine sports massage therapist, what to expect and the benefits of sports massage for horses on box rest
- Jumping - tips for lazy horses, winning warm up advice and how to work your horse's hindquarters
- Advice from Spillers - feeding fussy horses on box rest
In the Gear Guide
- What's new for Autumn? We take a look at new season clothing
- Your Horse readers put clippers to the test and give their verdicts
- We reveal the breastplates that have caught our eye
- Don't miss our 2017 Rug Guide - all you could ever need to know about rugs!
- A glamping riding holiday
- Tickets to Liverpool Horse Show
- A VIP behind the scenes trip to Olympia
- Feed, jackets, breeches and more!