In this issue discover how to go for your goals and compete to win! In our guide we help you:
- Beat first time nerves
- Ride at the UK’s best Venues
- Qualify for a championship!
PLUS! We've got two exciting new series we think you'll love - Hairy Hopefuls: Clever training strategies for every horse - whatever his size and shape, and Find it, Fix it, simple training solutions to common schooling problems.
In Better Riding
- Hairy hopefuls! Trainer Alison Short shows you how to develop your horse’s self-carriage
- Find it, fix it! Solve your outline problems
- How to Ride your horse long and low
- Boost his jumping technique with Andrew Hoy
- Spooking solutions with pro Leah Beckett
Horse care advice
- Grooming for gold Tips for show-stopping turnout
- Have a happier horse We reveal how with some easy changes you can make today
- Vet Notes The mystery condition PSSM1 explained
- Equine posture The good, the bad and how (plus why!) you can improve your horse’s posture
- First Look The new Alan Davies brush range
- What’s new The latest gear
- Put to the test Long yard boots
- Buyer’s guide Competition jackets to suit your shape and your budget
- On trend Saddle pads
- Three complete spring outfits from Toggi and Champion up for grabs
- A Likit stable toy bundle, an Amigo turnout rug, first aid kit and more!