The nominations for the FEI Awards 2016 close this Sunday (18 September) so you’ve only got five days left to vote.
“Heroes, heroines, inspirational figures that never give up and make us think ‘wow’ are what the awards are here to celebrate," said FEI Secretary General Sabrina Ibáñez.
There are five categories where you can cast your vote in the FEI Awards 2016:
• The Longines Rising Star Award is for a person aged 14 to 21 who demonstrates outstanding sporting talent and commitment.
• The Best Athlete Award celebrates the athlete who over the last 12 months has demonstrated exceptional skills in the arena, and has taken equestrian sport to a new level.
• The Against All Odds Award acknowledges people who have pursued their equestrian ambitions despite physical issues or extremely difficult personal circumstances.
• The Best Groom Award is dedicated to the vital behind-the-scenes team members who work 24/7 to ensure their horses get the best possible care and attention.
• The FEI Solidarity Award is for an FEI Solidarity or equestrian development project, and individual or organisation that has demonstrated skill, dedication and energy in expanding the sport.
The successful award winners will fly to the FEI Awards Gala presented by Longines in Tokyo (JPN) this November, where their achievements will be celebrated.
If you want to nominate for your heroes visit www.feiawards.org.