Why try fun rides?
By Larissa Chapman
17 August 2012 13:24
If you are wondering why you should go on a fun ride instead of just going out for a hack, take a look at why we love it...
- It’s safer - you come across a variety of hazards in a controlled environment
- You get access to areas you’d never normally be allowed to ride on
- You meet new people and have the chance to ride in different sized groups
- It’s inspiring and you can set yourself time goals and challenges along the way
- It’s great for you and your horse’s fitness
- It’s great for balance and helping him learn where to put his feet on different terrain
- Gets your horse used to a busy and exciting environment
- And what’s more… IT’S FUN (there’s also a biscuit and a rosette waiting for you at the end)!
Why not take a look at YH Larissa giving it a go herself? Click here...