Same as last year thought we could all post our plans and then see how we have got on in the year.
So my plans with Fiona
- Ridden none if can ride then aim will be to get her on small hacks whilst she can still be small enough to be ridden
- Find out her last issue got there on rest of her just her back now
- Main plan is to get her in foal via AI to a nice highland stallion and give her something to do with herself again as she will make a great mum
- To get out to shows in summer again with her and try to be placed as this is her last year in youngster classes
- To continue to get her going long-reining her and back her in summer she turns 3 30th April, then once basics are there send her away to finish off wok then turn her away for winter with fi.
So thats my main plans really the aims for the year, also want to take them to beach and take princess out to a few more shows this summer as she did enjoy her first show last year.